Interactive Math Academy would like to offer FREE Game Development trial class (1 hour session) to help customer learn more about the class.
What are students developing?
This course is aimed for kids between 9 and 14 and they’ll learn how to make simple games, stories and animation using Roblox and Unity 3D. Our trained professional instructors make this visual programming platform for children simple to understand basic coding concepts. They help them make their creations come true by highly visual, interactive and fun ways.
The course is project-based. This means we’ll work through actual examples that you can modify and play with afterwards.
What your kids will learn in this course?
- Using intuitive building blocks to visually craft simple web games, stories and animations.
- Grasping programming concepts such as conditions and loops. Taught with a project-based methodology.
- Make their creations interactive for the users.
- Share their games and animations so that other people can play and modify them.
- Most importantly, understand how simple it is to make their creative ideas a reality in today’s world.