Terms and Policies
- Trial: We offer FREE placement test, evaluation and student setup. We also offer 30 min trial learning session for trying out our service. We ensure satisfaction for IMA families.
- No Contract: We do not require families to sign a multi-month contract. We would like our teaching approach and learning results to bind families with us instead of a contract.
- Charges & Cancellation: We start charging your credit card after the trial period ends. We will charge at a monthly cycle during each session except for camps. You will not be charged if you cancel during the trial period.
- Your billing cycle starts/ends on the date your child starts attending the classes. Your credit card will be charged on that day every month for applicable classes.
- For Camps, Free cancellation when cancel more than 30 days before the class start date. 50% fee will be charged for cancelling within 30 days of the class start date. No refund will be given if cancelled within 7 days of the class start date.
- Refunds: No refunds are issued for cancellation in the middle of a monthly cycle.
- Holidays: We will follow Bellevue School district calendar for off days during each session.
- Our simple fixed monthly pricing is based on four weeks per month. However, some months have five weeks. We do not charge for extra classes during those months because these are offset by holidays observed over time.
- Closures: We will use Bellevue School district closure policy in case of bad weather, COVID-19, natural disaster or other unseen events.
- Make-up session: One make-up session/month is offered when rescheduling notice is given 24 hours before the class start. There is no make-up for holidays and closures.
- Pick up & drop-off: To ensure safety of your students, please sign-in and out your child.
- Teacher Assignment: We are blessed to have young and experienced teachers who dedicate their time to teach students visually based on our signature methodology. We evaluate many factors including schedule, learning style, passion etc. while assigning a teacher. We are open to feedback in case a match needs adjustment. See teachers profiles here.
- Substitute Teachers: Things happen planned or unplanned. We are grateful for our pool of teacher who make up time to help students continue their learning while one their teammates needs time off.
- What do you mean by “Interactive”?
Keeping focus is one of key challenges students are facing. We engage student in drawing, making and building to help visualize the concept. This interactive modeling stays in students mind for a very long period helping her develop more advanced concepts.
- Do you offer online and in-person classes?
Yes. However, during COVID-19, we are only providing online classes. We are monitoring the situation, as it gets better we will resume classes at our Bellevue center.
- What are the class timings and your location?
Timings varies according to a specific program. Please look at the program that works for you on the main page of this website.
We are conveniently located in Bellevue cross roads area. Our address is 16301 NE 8th St #202 Bellevue, WA 98008.
- What is the goal of your program?
Our goal is provide Math and Technology education to students interactively for a life-long learning experience.
- What is the program curriculum?
We follow Singapore Math Curriculum – worlds #1 ranked in Math.
- Who will be teaching my child?
Our team consist of many trained and professional teachers who teach students at Interactive Math Academy.
- Where are other IMA locations?
We have one locations in Bellevue, WA and Surrey, BC. We plan to expand other parts of Puget Sound in near future.