FLL Robotics League
$275.00 per month
IMA Robotics Club prepares its teams for First LEGO League Robotics competition. IMA Robot Club offers
- Shared professional setting/space for team meetings including high speed internet
- LEGO Robot set, programming device, mission table and its setup (into the Orbit)
- Team registrations for competition events and with FLL.
- Coach to
- Guide the teams in completing robot missions
- Guide the teams in team building and professionalism
- Guidance on research project, however, parents involvement is required in completing this aspect. More details below.
- Parents training on how to conduct research project – one of the components of the competition
Total Fee until qualifying round (Dec. 2018): $1100
Monthly installment: $275
With adult coaches to guide the teams, FLL Robotics teams (up to 10 members) apply science, engineering, and math concepts, plus a big dose of imagination, to develop solutions to real-world challenges. They also design, build, and program LEGO MINDSTORMS®-based robots to perform autonomous “missions” on a playing field. Along the way, they develop critical thinking, team-building, and presentation skills.