LEGO Robotics – WeDo 2.0
$135.00 per month
Specifically, students develop competencies through:
- Hands-on working and building Robots.
- Learning basic Programming, engineering and design skills
- Learning systematic problem solving, & critical thinking
- Bringing out innovation and creativity.
- Having fun working in a Team, managing time and making decisions while progressing to complete missions.
WeDo 2.0 strengthens students’ understanding of the eight science and engineering practices, including asking questions and solving problems, modeling, prototyping, investigating, analyzing and interpreting data, computational thinking, creating evidence based arguments, and obtaining, evaluating, and communicating information.